About Shannon Lemp
Your wedding experience, engagement to honeymoon is our specialty. At My Blush Events, Shannon with 10 years of professional planning and designing experience is the lead designer and stylist.
Our mission is to deliver an amazing experience. How do we accomplish this?
- We are mindful to keep your designs and styling as unique as you are with custom designing or curated sourcing.
- Knowing what it takes to produce an amazing event - the key to your stress-free event planning experience.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- intimate weddings
- social engagements and parties
- small business events
Personally, I love to travel, so destination weddings or events here in St.Louis or abroad give me an overwhelming advantage. I’ve sustained great friendships over the years with National and International planners and including great connections with concierge travel agents.
From Iceland to Europe to Central and South America I will connect you with a professional who can plan a stress-free wedding from afar.
When I’m not designing for my clients, I can be found on the tennis courts, in my garden or out and about with friends and family.
What We Do
Our focus is planning an experience.
COHESIVE & MEANINGFUL
I not only save my clients money and time but you will be taken care of by my preferred vendors.
PROFESSIONAL & CARING SERVICE
Taking elements of inspiration from current trends and beloved traditions we create an event that is unique as you are. Our design look can be described as intimate classic elegance with exceptional design details.
CUSTOM MEMORABLE CURATED
As your professional planner, we typically assist with all manner of design and styling details.
- In depth consultation regarding your event venue, style, theme, guest count and expectations of the planner/designer.
- Review and discuss your event budget
- Produce a design and style for the event
- Review vendors selected and recommendations
- Attend vendor meetings as needed or available
- Gather information to compile a planning timeline
- Discuss guest management and hospitality
- Discuss and create a table design, floor plan, rain plan and general layout
SMALL BUSNESS EVENTS
- In depth consultation regarding your event venue, style, theme, guest count and expectaions of the planner/designer.
- Stay up to date and informed with the planning team.
- Review, secure, map out and execute schedules.
- Discuss guest management and hospitality
- Discuss and provide direction for check-in, guest areas, table designs, floor plan, rain plan, and general layout.
- Custom arrangements unique to your event.
- Before I Do consultation and meetings which includes design, styling and tailored details.
- Design and style the wedding weekend inlcuding the rehearal event.
- Lead research of design and styling concepts creating design boards.
- Be the point person for all manner of logistics and production schedules.
- Review, secure, map out and execute schedules on your wedding weekend.
- Custom arrangements unique to your wedding
Contact Shannon for a Proposal
Serving St. Louis Metro Area.
Destinations throughout the Midwest.
International Planner Referrals & Accommodations.
Appointments by reservation only.
Sometimes opposites attract. Or, as another saying goes, birds of a feather flock together. When glancing at this couple it is immediately evident they are the perfect partners for one another. Through their full-of-life smiles, dedication to one another, their expression of love of art through their tattoos and their appreciation of eclectic accents and …
Often, destination weddings bring to mind exquisite sunset ceremonies and exotic beachside receptions. Sometimes, though, the destination is a place where you are at ease, comfortable and peaceful, a feeling you experience when traveling through the French countryside. Just as the French countryside combines rustic yet refined style, so did this outdoor celebration held at …
A bride-to-be who has long known that she will be blessed with her mother’s treasured wedding dress is fortunate to avoid the hunt for the golden egg of wedding gowns. What happens though when this treasured gift is from the 1980’s? Her mother’s dress provided elements wanted by the bride; delicate pearls and exquisite lace. …